You've arrived at the Football Office -- a National Football League blog, with game picks, analysis and commentary!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 4 Picks

Here they are, week 4 picks, for your awesome enjoyment! Pardon me if some of the records are wrong (though I don't see any to my eye that are).
Last week I was 10-6, sort of an off week for me. Though I must say that I did want to pick the Bills, just not have enough guts to do it. I had a inkling and should have followed it.

Overall, I'm 34-13, which is not bad.

Saints (2-1) v. Jaguars (1-2)
Pick: Saints 
Vikings (0-3) v. Chiefs (0-3)
Pick: Vikings 
Panthers (1-2) v. Bears (1-2)
Pick: Bears
Titans (2-1) v. Browns (2-1)
Pick: Titans
Steelers (2-1) v. Texans (2-1)
Pick: Texans
49ers (2-1) v. Eagles (1-2)
Pick: 49ers 
Redskins (2-1) v. Rams (0-3)
Pick: Rams
Bills (3-0) v. Bengals (1-2)
Pick: Bills
Lions (3-0) v. Cowboys (2-1)
Pick: Lions
Giants (2-1) v. Cardinals (2-1)
Pick: Giants
Falcons (1-2) v. Seahawks (1-2)
Pick: Falcons 
Broncos (1-2) v. Packers (3-0)
Pick: Packers
Patriots (2-1) v. Raiders (2-1)
Pick: Patriots
Dolphins (0-3) v. Chargers (2-1)
Pick: Chargers
Jets (2-1) v. Ravens (2-1)
Pick: Ravens
Colts (0-3) v. Buccaneers (2-1)
Pick: This pick depends on if Collins starts for me, (among other things), so I'll post it tomorrow afternoon when more is announced)
Pick: Buccaneers (with Painter behind center, I really don't think that the Colts can win a single game ever. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d822b3bfa/article/caldwell-confirms-painter-will-start-for-colts-on-monday )

No comments:

Post a Comment