You've arrived at the Football Office -- a National Football League blog, with game picks, analysis and commentary!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Night Football (early in the season!)

I'm not sure how they managed to wing Thursday night football this early in the season. I'm not a huge fan of Thursday Night football for a few reasons. 1. It's a school night and as a college student I do actually have homework to do. 2. It can only be seen on NFL network, a network I don't get at school and many people don't get in their homes.  3. A game like Packers/Bears is a game that most hardcore football fans would like to see and by limiting it the NFL is doing the fans a disservice.

All of that being said, I do think the Packers will bounce back and win tonight. They had a tougher test in Week 1 than the Bears did and are unlikely to lose two games at home.

Bears (1-0) vs. Packers (0-1)
Pick: Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment