You've arrived at the Football Office -- a National Football League blog, with game picks, analysis and commentary!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

2012 Week 10 Picks

Yes, I picked the Saints over the Falcons. I still think the Falcons are a lot of hype and that the Saints are much more driven to achieve this win. And it's in New Orleans. I've got the Lions over the Vikings, but it'll be a close game for sure. Cowboys Eagles will be a good game and I would like to think that the Eagles will win, but I doubt it. Finally, for Bears and Texans I think defense will win out. (Also, I forgot to ask Steven for his picks yesterday, so that's why it's just me this week.)

Falcons (8-0) vs. Saints (3-5)
Pick: Saints
Titans (3-6) vs. Dolphins (4-4)
Pick: Dolphins
Chargers (4-4) vs. Buccaneers (4-4)
Pick: Buccaneers
Raiders (3-5) vs. Ravens (6-2)
Pick: Ravens
Giants (6-3) vs. Bengal (3-5)
Pick: Giants
Lions (4-4) vs. Vikings (5-4)
Pick: Lions
Broncos (5-3) vs. Panthers (2-6)
Pick: Broncos
Bills (3-5) vs. Patriots (5-3)
Pick: Patriots
Jets (3-5) vs. Seahawks (5-4)
Pick: Seahawks
Cowboys (3-5) vs. Eagles (3-5)
Pick: Cowboys
Rams (3-5) vs. 49ers (6-2)
Pick: 49ers
Texans (7-1) vs. Bears (7-1)
Pick: Bears
Chiefs (1-7) vs. Steelers (5-3)
Pick: Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment